Telecom Designer will be responsible for carrying out the designing works pertaining to the telecom network and as per Inputs in terms of site survey etc.
- Creates a detailed telecom network design based on the requirements of the client.
- Creates permits and working drawings.
- Requires (possibly) capacity in planning.
- Follow the requirements and regulations of the municipalities and landowners by incorporating them into the design of the information.
- Calculate – Creates a (pre) calculation of the assignment with materials, equipment, and task.
- Quality – Ensures that the quality of the work meets the standards, guidelines, and instructions.
- Sets an H &S plan and let it approve. Ensures safety and health and that of other persons. He is therefore obliged to follow instructions and regulations.
- Master in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronic engineering. Proven experience in Telecom Domain is advantage.
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD. Should be well versed with all the latest versions of the software and hands-on experience on using different tools.
- Hands on experience in telecom networks including OSP and ISP elements.
- Good understanding of telecom networks topology and connectivity.