Hello! Would you like to join an international and multicultural team of smart engineers who are based in the heart of Europe? Then you have come to the right place!
With us you won’t stick to a 9 to 5, everyday-the-same routine. We are trying to do things differently, innovatively, think outside the box and the most of all – to have fun! I guess you are asking now what is it exactly we do? Well, it’s quite easy! We are designing optic fiber networks. Still not sure what all that involves? Don’t worry, I’ll explain. Imagine you have some small village in the mountains you need to connect to the optic fiber network – you design the optimal route (that’s where you use your creativity) and choose the right equipment that provides the most effective and cost-efficient way to connect all those houses (here, you can use your telco background). Now you have a brief idea! But we do way more! If you want to learn about what else we do, do not hesitate to contact us!
Here is a list of your responsibilities:
- Designing telecom networks based on the requirements of the client
- Creating drawings and maps (if you have GIS background, that’s where you going to use your expertise)
- Follow the requirements and regulations of the municipalities and landowners by incorporating them into the design – I know this sounds abstract but it’s not a rocket science. Sometimes when you are designing your network, you are not allowed to cross private land, railways or highways – so you have to find your way around it or implement it to the rules.
- Preparing and maintaining As-Built documentation
- Preparing case studies or cost estimations for potential investment purposes
- What we really need is some with a background in Telecom engineering, GIS, IT or some other technical field we could use in our multidisciplinary team.
- Experience with Telco and especially network designing is much appreciated.
- Don’t worry, if you are GIS expert or can do some programming that could help us, we want you too!
- The tools we are using the most are AutoCAD, QGIS and FME.
- You could really impress us if you speak German or French
We are looking for open minded and smart people, who can help us with our projects and improve our current processes. In our company you can develop yourself any direction you like! Do you like to communicate with customers? You can do that! Are you the type who prefers to sit in a dark room and program some new tools? Guess what, you can do that too! Are you a perfectionist and want to deliver projects in the best quality possible? You are more than welcome here! We are a fast-growing company with many opportunities for your personal development.
Here is a video from a typical day in the office: https://youtu.be/qidXC7sVLxk